Saturday, January 17, 2009

My favourite Singers



Ghantasala:
A great great singer with a unique singing style. His devotional and emotional songs are masterpieces of yesteryears. One of the greatest singers of all times.







S P Balasubra
manyam: My god..What a singer he is. His voice is mind blowing. Is there any song he can't give life to. What a blessed singer he is. He is the most versatile singer I have known. He is one of the persons I admire the most. No wonder he sang the most number of songs. He is my role model, my passion, my love and what not. I am really lucky to know him. As you might know he is also an actor. I really love to watch him on screen though he is too big to be on screen.



P Susheela: Just a thought of her voice produces tons of pure nectar. I start melting just by listening to her voice. Hers is the best voice I have ever heard. Her crystal clear pronunciation is easily the best. The ease with which she sings is extraordinary. I wish she had sung more songs with Ilayaraaja.







S Janaki
: I admire Janaki amma a lot. She is one of the most talented and versatile singers. She excells at any kind of song. The way she manipulates her voice is really great. From Mahadevan to Rahman she produced unforgettable classics. I am really really proud of her as she is from Guntur district.

No comments:

Post a Comment