Saturday, January 17, 2009

My favourite Actors


Kamal Hassan: He is one of the finest actors I know. A very talented and verasatile actor. Even a bad Kamal Hassan's movie can be watched repeatedly for his performance. His consistency is unparalleled. His commitment and involvement in the character are awesome.





Chiranjeevi:
As Director Balachander says he can act really well like Kamal Hassan as well as perform in action scenes like Rajini Kanth. A legendary actor he is (You have to argue with Mohan babu before saying so). He is also a great dancer.






Sridevi: Sridevi gurinchi enta cheppina takkuve. She is too cute. Her smile is unique. Her looks are unique. Her facial expressions are very good. She is my most favourite actress.
It is very very pleasent to watch her.






Surya:
I really like this young talented Tamil actor. His acting is very natural and superb. I wish he gets nice roles and chooses movies better in future.

3 comments: